Terms and Conditions
1. UrMove Code of Good PracticesOur mission is to provide stress-free easy moving by simplifying the booking process, offering the best companies in the area, and facilitating the process using UrMove software (“the Services” or “UrMove Services”).
- We care about you, our platform is made to provide you with a stress-free moving experience.
- We listen to you, feel free to contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions, concerns, or issues.
- We promise you the easiest moving experience you had.
2. UrMove ServicesThrough the UrMove platform, we provide you, the Client, with unique software that facilitates and makes the moving process simple and stress-free. By using and utilizing UrMove platform you understand that you enter into a contractual relationship with the moving services provider and accept the following agreement; Please review the Terms and Conditions carefully. The terms and conditions constitute a legal agreement between you and URMOVE LLC (UrMove).
Please make sure to pay attention to the Cancellation and Refunds section.
3. UrMove and Acceptance of this AgreementUrMove provides a platform, using web-based technology that connects you (“Client”) and independent moving companies (“Contractors”). UrMove’s software permits clients to book moving services (“the Software” or “UrMove Software”). When a moving service with a certain contractor is booked by the Client, the Software notifies the Contractor about a moving service they will be performing and the Software facilitates successful completion. Please keep in mind that UrMove is not a moving company.
Once you access UrMove website and use UrMove, or complete the UrMove account registration process, you, your heirs, assigns, and successors (collectively, “you” or “your”) hereby represent and warrant that:
- You have read, understand, and agree to be bound by this Agreement
- You are of legal age in the jurisdiction in which you reside to form a binding contract with UrMove
UrMove reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies relating to the Software or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement through the Services.
4. UrMove and User ConductWithout limiting other rules and prohibitions in this Agreement, by using the Services, you agree that:
- You will only use UrMove Services for lawful purposes; and you will not engage in conduct that harms other Users, Contractors, UrMove employees, and our community.
- You will only use UrMove Services in accordance with all applicable laws, including copyrights, trade secrets, or other rights of any third party, including privacy or publicity rights.
- You will only access UrMove Services using means explicitly authorized by UrMove.
- You will not use another User’s account, impersonate any person or entity, or forge or manipulate headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through UrMove Services.
- You will not copy or distribute UrMove Software or any content displayed through UrMove Services.
- You will not compile, directly or indirectly, any content displayed through UrMove Services except for your personal, noncommercial use.
- The information you provide to UrMove when you register an account or otherwise communicate with UrMove is accurate, you will promptly notify us of any changes to such information, and you will provide us with whatever proof of identity we may reasonably request.
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification credentials we provide you which allows access to UrMove Services.
- You will use UrMove Software and UrMove Services only for your use and will not directly or indirectly resell, license, or transfer the Software, Services, or content displayed by the Services to a third party.
- You will not use UrMove Services in any way that could damage, disable, overburden or impair any UrMove server, or the networks connected to any UrMove server.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to UrMove Services and/or to any account, resource, computer system, and/or network connected to any UrMove server.
- You will not probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures UrMove may use to prevent or restrict access to UrMove Services or use of the Services or the content therein.
- You will not deep-link to the UrMove website or access our website manually or with any robot, spider, web crawler, extraction software, automated process, and/or device to scrape, copy, index, frame, or monitor any portion of our websites or any content on our websites.
- You will not scrape or otherwise conduct any systematic retrieval of data or other content from UrMove Services.
- You will not engage in threatening, harassing, racist, sexist, or any other behavior that UrMove deems inappropriate when using UrMove Services.
- You will report any errors, bugs, unauthorized access methodologies, or any breach of our intellectual property rights that you uncover in your use of UrMove Services.
- You will not attempt to undertake any of the foregoing.
5. UrMove and Independent MoversYou understand and agree that UrMove provides a technology platform connecting you with independent third-party moving companies who provide moving services (“Contractors”). You understand that Contractors are not your employees nor UrMove employees. You agree that UrMove verifies Contractor’s USDOT and insurance but does not assess or guarantee Contractor’s compliance with applicable laws or regulations. You acknowledge that UrMove provides a technology platform that facilitates the moving process making it easy but UrMove does not itself offer moving services, and has no responsibility or liability for the acts or omissions of any Contractor.
Before moving you will be entering a contract between you and a Contractor. The Contractor will be providing you with the insurance in accordance with FMCSA standards, for more insurance and claims information please check the Make UrMove Easy Handbook available after completing the registration process.
6. UrMove and Dispute ResolutionUrMove is committed to customer satisfaction. We will try to resolve any concerns or problems with Contractors in a good-faith informal effort. If we are not successful with our assistance you may pursue a claim against the Contractor complying with Mutual Arbitrary Provision which is governed by Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16) (“FAA”). You agree that any dispute will be resolved by binding arbitration rather than in court.
7. UrMove User AccountYou may be required to register for an account to use UrMove Services. You must provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process and at all other times when you use UrMove Services, and update the information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. You are the sole authorized user of any account you create through UrMove. You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree that you shall monitor your account to prevent any forbidden activities by the Terms and Conditions, and you will accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of your password or your account. You may not authorize others to use your User status, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your User account to any other person or entity. UrMove will not be liable and you may be liable for losses, damages, liability, expenses, and fees incurred by UrMove or a third party arising from someone else using your account, regardless of whether you have notified us of such unauthorized use. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or UrMove has reasonable grounds to suspect so, UrMove has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of UrMove Services. You agree not to create an account or use the Services if you have been previously removed by UrMove, or if you have been previously banned from use of UrMove Services.
8. UrMove CommunicationsBy creating a UrMove account, you electronically agree to accept and receive communications from UrMove, Contractors, or third parties providing services to UrMove including via email, text message, calls to the cellular telephone number you provided to UrMove.
9. UrMove Intellectual PropertyUrMove alone (and its licensors, where applicable) shall own all rights, titles, and interests, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to UrMove Software and UrMove Services. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to UrMove Software or UrMove Services, or any intellectual property rights owned by UrMove. You agree that you will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying UrMove Software or UrMove Services.
10. UrMove Payment TermsYou understand that the rates and estimates for moving services may differ from third-party websites; You are liable for all transaction taxes on the Services provided under this Agreement if applicable (other than taxes based on UrMove’s income). If the charge to your payment method may incorrectly differ from the total amount, including subtotal, fees, and gratuity, displayed to you at checkout and/or after gratuity is selected, UrMove reserves the right to make an additional charge to your payment method after the initial charge so that the total amount charged is consistent with the total amount displayed to you at checkout and/or after gratuity is selected. All payments will be processed by UrMove or its payments processor, using the payment method designated in the checkout.
11. UrMove Cancellation and Refunds
You agree that your move must be canceled or rescheduled at least 48 hours before the start time to receive a full deposit refund.Default start time for moving services is set to 9:00 am the day you chose moving services unless specified otherwise. You acknowledge that UrMove does not offer any refunds in case of late cancelation or reschedule.This is made to ensure that Contractors won’t incur losses due to the late schedule changes. If you decide to change your moving date the deposit will roll over when the change is made over 48 hours in advance.
If movers cancel due to unworkable conditions UrMove has no obligation to provide any refunds but may grant them, in each case in UrMove’s sole discretion.
Unworkable condition is a subjective definition that is related to the cleanliness of the apartment. It is related to the amount of dust, dirt, filth, grime, etc. but never to the number of the belongings. UrMove asks Clients to appreciate Contractors’ business and provide Contractors with a clean workspace for a better service.
Final charges paid by you for completed and delivered orders are final and non-refundable unless the dispute between you and the provider of moving services arises. UrMove will act as an intermediate if a claim is submitted to UrMove within 10 days from the move date. Otherwise, in accordance with FMCSA, you have 9 months to submit a claim to the Contractor.
12. UrMove and Third-Party InteractionsUrMove Services may contain links to third-party websites and applications. When you click on a link to a Third-Party Website, or Third-Party Application UrMove will not warn you that you have left UrMove’s website or Services and will not warn you that you are subject to the terms and conditions, and privacy policies of another website or destination. UrMove is not responsible for any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Applications.
13. UrMove and IndemnificationYou agree to indemnify and hold harmless UrMove and its officers, directors, employees, agents, and affiliates, from and against any losses, claims, actions, costs, damages, penalties, fines, and expenses, including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and expenses, that may be incurred by an Indemnified Party arising out of, relating to or resulting from
- Your User Content
- Your misuse of UrMove Software or Services
- Your breach of this Agreement or any representation, warranty, or covenant in this Agreement
- Your violation of any applicable laws, rules, or regulations through or related to the use of UrMove Software or Services
14. UrMove and WarrantiesAs a part of working with UrMove, we require Contractors to provide us with USDOT and insurance information to ensure that the company is licensed and insured to provide moving services. You acknowledge that UrMove is a platform that facilitates moving services with the goal of making a moving process stress-free that does not guarantee the Contractor’s full compliance with the law as stated in Section 5. You agree that we do our best to ensure the quality of contractors listed on the UrMove platform but UrMove is not liable for any acts or omissions of any Contractor.
You expressly understand and agree that you use UrMove Software and Services at your own risk. UrMove software and services are provided on an “as is” basis.
UrMove does not warrant that UrMove software or services will operate error-free or that the software or services are free of computer viruses and other harmful malware. If your use of the software or services results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, UrMove shall not be responsible for these economic costs.
16. UrMove and Breach And Limitation of Liability
- You understand and agree that a key element of the Services and this Agreement is your and our mutual desire to keep the Services simple and efficient and provide the Software and Services at low cost.
- To the fullest extent of law, UrMove shall not be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential, or other damages of any type or kind (including personal injury, lost profits, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and loss of data, revenue, use, and economic advantage).
17. UrMove and TerminationIf you violate this Agreement, UrMove may respond based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the egregiousness of your actions and whether a pattern of harmful behavior exists.
In addition, at its sole discretion, UrMove may modify or discontinue UrMove Software or Services or may modify, suspend or terminate your access to the Software or the Services, for any reason, with or without notice to you and without liability to you or any third party. In addition to suspending or terminating your access to UrMove Software or the Service, UrMove reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, pursuing civil, criminal, or injunctive redress. Even after your right to use the Software or the Services is terminated, this Agreement will remain enforceable against you. All provisions which by their nature should survive to give effect to those provisions shall survive the termination of this Agreement.