When people type in "mobile home movers near me" or "home mover near me" requests in search engines, they want to find the best local transportation company. They expect it to be reliable and experienced, offer affordable prices, and have good customer reviews. Our business ticks all these boxes. We'll be ready to move your mobile home or office to any destination within the US quickly, safely, and responsibly.
Before using the trailer movers near me services, it would be reasonable to prepare your mobile home for relocation:
- Inform our representative about your home's dimensions, weight, make, and model.
- Secure all loose items in the interior. Remove as many pieces of furniture as possible. Fasten all cabinets and doors.
- If any loose sidings on the exteriors might blow off because of high winds, remove them. Secure the doors.
- If there is an HVAC unit, you may ask a licensed technician to disconnect it and then reconnect it. An alternative way out is to pack it safely and leave it connected during the trip.
We'll help you with all these tasks. Our skilled and qualified staff members have all the necessary tools at their disposal.
To relocate a manufactured or mobile home from one place to another, it's necessary to load it onto a heavy hauling vehicle. Your dwelling will probably be classified as an oversized load. In most cases, you'll need to get permission to take it to a new location. It doesn't matter whether you're moving within the borders of the same state or not.
We realize very well that doing the paperwork might cause excessive stress for you. That's why we can handle this task ourselves. We know inside out all the technical requirements and all the related formalities. We'll get the right permissions for you fast and hassle-free.
Mobile Office Transport
When you get in touch with us, our team members will ask you the following questions:
- Which home variety do you have? Is it an RV recreational vehicle, a mobile office, a parked mobile home, a module home, a simple mobile one, or something else?
- What are its dimensions? Single homes have a maximum width of 15ft and a maximum length of 72ft. Their double counterparts have a maximum width of 26ft and a maximum length of 90ft.
- Is your house considered oversized or not? It belongs to the oversized category if its weight exceeds 16,000 lbs and its dimensions are more than 42' ft x 8' 4" ft x 13' 6" ft.
- Which are the department location and the final destination? We need to calculate the distance in advance. Place, it's crucial to know where the pickup will take place at a commercial or residential location.
- Is it necessary to plan a commercial route? Or will a regular one do?
- Does your home require escort vehicles and permissions?
- Should we provide any special services to disconnect and/or reconnect your utilities?
All these factors will help us find out the upcoming cost of service. This table reveals the approximate range of prices:
|Moving a legally constructed manufactured home within one state (such as New York) without escorts andadditional permits||From $500 to $4,000|
|Moving a manufactured home on a nationwide scale||From 3,000 to $16,000|
|Obtaining the permissions and moving a mobile home with escorts||From $3,600 to $26,000 nationwide, from $1,300 to $4,500 from one state to another|
As soon as you reach out to us, we'll give you an estimate. We always keep our prices at a competitive level. The numbers won't change after we sign a written contract with you.
Tiny Home Movers
We have impressive expertise in moving any type of mobile home. Here are the varieties that we most frequently deal with:
- Container homes. They're composed of one or several shipping containers, normally 20ft or 40ft in size.
- Container offices. They look similar to container homes. Steadily high demand for them comes from the construction and industrial companies.
- Modular homes are alternatively dubbed "prefabricated" or "prefab". They mimic the looks of conventional brick-and-mortar premises. Custom solutions are produced in factories according to the specifications that their future owners provide. They get assembled only after being transported to their ultimate destination.
- Modular buildings. This variety is manufactured and assembled on the same principle as the previous one. If the building is permanent, it may have either a raised or on-grade foundation. If it's temporary, it requires a raised foundation.
- Mobile office trailers. These are very easy to transport because they feature chassis and wheels. To enter them, you need to go up a ramp or stairs.
- Precast buildings. They can take any shape thanks to the fact that they're made of precast concrete. It's easy to customize and transport them.
- Mobile medical vehicles. These are used to carry out radiological procedures, X-rays, and MRIs. You can simply drive them from one state to another. Yet hauling services ensure greater safety and a longer exploitation period of the costly and complex equipment.
Our business is licensed and insured. Customers who have already used our services rate us highly and recommend us to their acquaintances. Our staff will save you time, funds, and nerves. Call or text us now instead of googling "cheap mobile home movers near me"! We'll be glad to answer all your questions and relocate your mobile home to a new place.